How To Install ViperOS 3.1.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus – The ViperOS ROM mainly focuses on performance. If you need to have an amazingly fast device, then you should definitely check out this ROM. The ROM is based on LineageOS, so it uses the custom kernels compatible with LOS. The ROM features Android 7.1.2 nougat. There are tons of features packed in the ROM.
The ROM does not have a lot of bugs and the newer builds receive frequent updates as compared to the stable builds. If you need a superior user-interface, plenty of customization options, and better device and battery performance then you should definitely try this ROM.
Flashing custom binary voids warranty and may render your device useless if any error happens during the process. Hence, proceed further if and only if you know what you are doing and at your own risk.
Download Official ViperOS Nougat ROM
Download GApps for Android 7.1 from here. Ensure that you choose ARM64 as the platform, Android 7.1 in version, and pico or nano in variant. Now, tap on the download icon at the bottom of the page.
How To Install ViperOS 3.1.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus
- Now reboot into TWRP. To boot into TWRP, first turn off your device and then press and hold Volume UP and Power keys at the same time. If you see the TWRP logo, that means you have successfully booted into the recovery.
- Once the phone enters into TWRP Recovery, perform a full data wipe task by Select “Wipe” from the main menu of the TWRP recovery and then select “Swipe to factory reset” option on the bottom of the screen.
- Return to the main TWRP menu and choose Install. Browse and select the Viper-A6020-20171018-Coral-v3.1.1-Final-N.zip file which you copied earlier to your phone’s SD card in the second step. Swipe to Install/Flash in order to begin the flashing process.
- Now return to home in the TWRP and tap on the install option. Navigate to the open_gapps-arm-7.1-pico-20180811.zip file and select it.
- After GApps are flashed, reboot your tablet. If the process goes right, your Vibe K5 will reboot to the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat-based ViperOS ROM.
That is our guide to install official ViperOS 3.1 on Vibe K5. If you get any problem while installing Viper OS then do comment below. We will reply you with the solution.