Today we talk about Font style in OPPO A71. Font style changes option available in China Theme Store but we don’t receive in OPPO A71. However, you can easily change Font Style in your OPPO Mobile.
There is two way to change font style in your OPPO device. First one is required rooted device and second one don’t need any root condition. So simply we can say, You can easily change a custom font in your OPPO mobile. You don’t need a root condition.
Android is well known for its seamless customization features. Most of the phones let users change font style on their Android devices. OPPO is also one of them, but for some OPPO devices, this feature is not available.
To enjoy this feature on your OPPO A71, there are two types of methods: the one which requires root and another which doesn’t require root. So, in this article, you will get to know how to change font style on OPPO devices without root easily.
How To Change Font OPPO A71
- First download the Chinese Theme Store from end of this post. It’s a Zippyshare Link.
- Your file will be downloaded in Downloads folder. Open File Manager and install the Theme Store 4.7.2.apk.
- Now clear the Theme Store data by going to Setting – App Management – Installed – Theme Store – Clear Data
- Now open the Theme Store. Just tap on the bottom text. which is also shown in below image.
- Now tap on the fonts Aa Icon at the bottom.
- Tap on the font which you want to download. Download that font only where no number has written. If font has a number at the bottom then it’s a Paid Font.
- Now tap at the bottom Green Button to download the font. It will take few seconds to download. Tap again to Apply the font after downloading.
Now if you want your orignal Theme Store back. Just uninstall updates from Theme Store by going to Setting – App Management – Installed – Theme Store – Uninstall Updates. Your orignal Theme Store will be restored automatically.
So this was all about how you can use custom fonts on OPPO series. For any doubt, query or correction feel free to comment.