KingRoot is a one click application that roots almost any android phone or device without the need of a Computer. With this app you can root almost any device with just one simple click. You just need to install this app and with a click, your device will be rooted.
KingRoot apk is an app to root your Android device which supports any android device. Whether your device is with high-security background or not, Kingroot is successful with any device. By following the simple procedure of Kingroot, you can root your Android device very easily. So that, you can enjoy the unlocked features of a rooted device.
- (Optional)Turn on USB Debugging and Enable OEM Unlock. A lot of the times people report failure to root is because they forget to turn on USB Debugging and OEM Unlock in the Developer Options.
- You also need to be connected to the Internet because the explo it for your phone has to be downloaded from their servers. If you forget to connect to the Internet, it will remind you.
- You may have to run KingRoot more than once to get it to root your phone. Once I had to run it 3 times on the phone before it succeeded.
Kingroot 5.2.0 (latest version)
How To Root With Kingroot
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Succeeded or Failed.
It is highly recommended that you try several times when rooting with KingRoot apk version. We have several rooting methods integrated in apk root, however, it will only run one at a time.
If KingRoot APK failed to root your device after several trials, please refer to KingRoot Android (PC Version), which has a much higher success rate due to technical reasons.
How To Replace Kinguser
If you want to get ride and uninstall/replace “Kinguser” with “SuperSu” App, just run Super-sume app from Play Store. It’s a paid app but it’s worth it.
Update:Kingroot has blocked the installation on SuperSU in their recent builds. So, you need to install v4.81 and try to root your device again. Your device will reboot and you’ll have root again.
How To Unroot
Open Kingroot, go to Settings – Uninstall Kingroot. Click to Continue
If you device get stuck in a boot loop whereby it doesn’t get past the boot logo, you want to enter recovery mode. Now you should apply the wipe data/factory reset option. Just make sure you did back up before applying this button or else you’ll wipe the tablet clean and lose all the data. You need to be able to restore that data by creating a backup first.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, just drop in a comment below. I will get back to you with a solution shortly.
Please give feedback about your successfully rooted devices in this page and simply give the name of your device.