Some time ago the Mobile Legends game has updated to the latest version, one of the features brought from this latest version of the game is the bind account feature using a TikTok account. Tiktok is indeed an app that is widely used today, and if you have a TikTok account then you can bind / link your TikTok account to a Mobile Legends account so that your account is safe and not lost. Apart from binding your account, you can also unbind your Mobile Legends account from TikTok. The purpose of unbinding an account is usually to replace the TikTok account link with another TikTok account, because maybe the previous TikTok account will no longer be used, or it could be that people unbind their social media accounts to sell their game accounts. Then how to unbind a Mobile Legends account from a TikTok account? Stay with us, you will find the answer here.
How to Unbind Tiktok Mobile Legends Account
If users who want to try how to unbind TikTok Mobile Legends account then you can see the guide below.
1. The first step, please enter the TikTok app.
2. Then login your TikTok account to the TikTok account that you will unbind in Mobile Legends.
3. After that enter the Mobile Legends game.
4. Go to our profile.
5. Select Account Settings.
6. Tap on the TikTok account section.
7. Select Login to the account you have linked to unlink.
8. Enter the id of your account that you want to unbind.
9. Choose a reason why you want to unbind your account.
10. Tap Authorize.
11. Done, now you can unbind / unlink your Mobile Legends account from TikTok.
So that’s how to Unbind Tiktok Mobile Legends Account, I hope this tutorial is useful and good luck.
Also listen how to unbind Mobile Legends game center account in the next article from JellyDroid. If you found this guide helpful, let us know in the comments.