There are lots of tricks on youtube and on Google for how to change our Android smartphone to be like an iPhone, because there are many people who want to have an iPhone but are constrained by the expensive price of the iPhone, many people are looking for ways to change the appearance of their Android smartphone to be like an iPhone. Starting from the appearance / theme of the iPhone on Android, iPhone keyboard on Android, iPhone status bar on Android and much more. Well in this article I will share how to change the Android keyboard sound to be like an iPhone.
As we know if we type on the iPhone keyboard there will be a distinctive sound that can make the iPhone keyboard sound cooler and not silent, now on Android we can make our Android keyboard sound like the iPhone keyboard very easily. This will only change the Android keyboard sound to iPhone only not how it looks. This time I will use one of the keyboard apps from the Play Store called GoKeyboard. How to? Read on to find out.
How to Change Android Keyboard Sounds to Similar Iphone Keyboard Sounds
If users are curious about how to change Android keyboard sounds to similar iPhone keyboard sounds then you can see the tutorial below.
1. Please open the Play Store, then look for the Go Keyboard app.
2. Download and install the Go Keyboard app.
3. Tap Allow on each permission that appears.
4. Next, tap on the Select Go Keyboard section.
5. Tap OK.
6. Enable it in the Go Keyboard section – tap OK- OK.
7. Tap in the Switch to Go Keyboard section.
8. On change keyboard select Go Keyboard.
9. Next, please select a background for your keyboard, if you have tap OK.
10. Close if there are ads that appear.
11. To turn on the keyboard sound, please tap on the Sound section.
12. Select Mode S for iPhone keyboard sound.
Done, if you can test yourself your keyboard now sounds like an iPhone keyboard. That’s my tutorial on How to Change Android Keyboard Sounds to Similar Iphone Keyboard Sounds, hopefully it’s useful.
For other interesting information you can also see how to change Android keyboard into iPhone 100% similar which have been discussed in previous tutorials that may be very useful for you. If you found this guide useful, let us know in the comments.