If your Vivo Y93 is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your device to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
Vivo Y93 comes with an attractive display of 6.2 Inch with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9. It has a bezel-less display with a pixel density of 271 ppi.
It comes with Snapdragon 439 Octa-Core (4×1.95 GHz ARM Cortex A53 + 4×1.45 GHz ARM Cortex A53) processor and 3GB RAM, which together delivers lag-free performance. The Adreno 505 GPU ensures unhindered gaming and multitasking.
Vivo Y93 is one of the reliable phones made by Vivo, if a Vivo user has a problem, it is usually enough to just restart it. However, if it’s still not normal after you force a restart, then you should reconsider doing a hard reset or factory reset on your device.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo Y93
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Vivo Y93 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo Y93.
Factory reset Vivo Y93 from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap More settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Format Phone Storage.
- Next tap Clear Now.
- Your Vivo Y93 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Hard reset Vivo Y93 from Recovery
- Shut down your Vivo Y93 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Vivo Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- From the Vivo Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Touch Wipe data and then confirm by clicking OK.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot system.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Vivo Y93 as a new device.
The Vivo Y93 is a mid-range device that comes with an excellent display, which is bezel-less on the sides. It packs in a tight configuration for great performance. Apart from the camera and spare battery, the storage capacity is also quite good, thanks to the support of a very large external storage.
Have you encountered any other problems with these phones? Tell us about them. Also, if you have solutions other could benefit from, post them. For other tips and tricks such as how to root Vivo Y93, we will publish it soon.