Vivo X9s Plus will have an immensely handy option to reset Android to original state, also referred to as, factory or hard reset. Here’s how to reset your Vivo X9s Plus.
The Vivo X9s Plus ships with 5.85 inches IPS FHD display with a pixel density of 377 PPI which ensures a clear visibility even under the direct sunlight.
An Octa-Core 1.95 GHz processor runs under the hood which is coupled with 4GB ram for good multitasking abilities alongside a great gaming performance. It runs the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat as the OS which makes the user experience even better.
To be honest, your Vivo X9s Plus is not really perfect if too many apps make a raid on its storage. Vivo apparently knows that the company allows users to reset their phones without a problem. In most cases you can choose to change it to original factory settings to have a like new Vivo X9s Plus. However, we will show you how to reset a Vivo X9s Plus using three different ways, and they are much simpler than you might think.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Vivo X9s Plus
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Vivo X9s Plus from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo X9s Plus.
Hard reset Vivo X9s Plus
- Turn off your Vivo X9s Plus and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Volume UP key and the Power key.
- When the Vivo logo displays, release all keys.
- In Fastboot Mode select Recovery Mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Touch the Wipe data option.
- Touch Wipe data.
- Touch OK.
- When the hard reset is complete, tap Reboot system.
- The Vivo X9s Plus will automatically restart.
Factory reset Vivo X9s Plus
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo X9s Plus reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
It is the high competition of gadgets which has led the company to work on an affordable handset, and hence comes the Vivo X9s Plus. The snappers capture nice images and a sufficient amount of storage is available for saving them. Go for it if you are looking for a phone which is both beauty and the beast ate the same time.
If you have any problems that aren’t mentioned here, or just need Vivo help in general, please leave a comment below, and we’ll help you as best as we can.