The Lenovo S5000 comes with a 1.2 GHz Quad core processor and 1GB RAM . It has a rear camera of 3MP and 1.6 MP secondary (front) camera . The phone runs on android 4.2 Jellybean. Here is a simple guide to root your Lenovo S5000 device by simple methods. Just root your tablet and get a lot.
The S5000 tablet has a 7-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels. The Lenovo S5000 comes with a 3450mAh battery, which is rated to last for over 8 hours of Wi-Fi Web browsing. Featuring 16GB of built-in storage, the S5000 offers Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth and USB OTG connectivity options.
Any user who has got an Android device, with Android 4.2 will be able to use KingRoot application and receive root access. To gain root access, the KingRoot app should be downloaded to the Android device. After downloading, the user can follow through the quick installation steps. Upon installation, the app will start and root process can be started from the interface. In fact, the user would just need to click on a single button to gain root access.
This process is simple and straightforward. Therefore, any person will be able to follow it.
How To Root Lenovo S5000 using Kingroot
- Download Kingroot from here.
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
If you have any kind of doubt or query regarding the root process of this tablet , just leave a comment below this post .