How to Enable Hidden Notification LED on Nexus 6
- Install the Light Flow app on your Nexus 6, open it.
- Now tap the Settings icon and tick the Root Mode, Run every command as root and Direct Mode options.
- Return to the main menu of Light Flow and tap Notifications option.
- Select an app and customize the Light settings for it by swiping to right.
- You will find Enable Mixer option here. Enable it and you’ll be able to choose from Red, Blue and Green LED colors and brightness strength.
How to Enable Double tap to Wake on Nexus 6
Nexus 6 Double Tap to Wake is a simple and straight-to-point app which simply gives the option to either enable or disable the double tap feature.