On WhatsApp, besides being able to send text, images, etc., we can also send various kinds of cool stickers. In addition to those provided from WhatsApp itself, there are lots of sticker apps on the Play Store that you can use to add to your sticker collection. In addition, you can also make stickers according to your own wishes using your own photos with the help of the personal sticker app for Whatsapp. With this app you can convert images with png format into stickers for Whatsapp. So basically you can turn any photo into a sticker as long as the photo format is png. So how do you change the photo format to png from jpg? If in the past we could only change the photo format to png using adobe photoshop on a PC, now we can change the photo format to png and even delete the photo background in just one click on Android without using any additional apps, namely using the remove.bg site. For that, this time the tutorial on making stickers can be said to be the easiest and fastest. See below for details.
The Easiest Way to Make Your Own Photo Stickers on Whatsapp
If you want to try the easiest way to make your own photo stickers on Whatsapp then you can see the information below.
1. Please prepare at least 3 photos that you want to turn into Whatsapp stickers.
2. After that open your mobile browser, go to the remove.bg site.
3. To convert a photo to png and remove the photo background, please tap upload photo and enter the photo you want to convert into a sticker.
4. Wait until the process is complete.
5. Tap Download to save the image to your smartphone.
6. Do the same for the other photos.
7. Furthermore, if there are already 3 photos in PNG format, you can now insert the stickers into Whatsapp by downloading and installing the personal sticker app for Whatsapp on the Play Store.
8. Open the app.
9. Tap the + icon at the bottom right to add a png format photo that you want to put a sticker on to Whatsapp.
10. Enter 3 photos then tap the tick.
12. Tap Add.
13. Done, then the sticker can be used on Whatsapp and can be sent to your friends on Whatsapp.
That’s my tutorial on How to Make Your Own Photo Stickers on Whatsapp the easiest and fastest. Hope it is useful.
Read again some interesting information from other JellyDroid such as how to change telegram chat background with your own photo in the previous article. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.