Samsung Galaxy S4 I9515 recently received Android 5.0.1 Lollipop. For those who don’t know, the upgrade obviously ended up breaking the root of people who were previously rooted. Luckily, we have a method that will grant you fully rooted Android 5.0.1 Lollipop.
Samsung S4 I9515 Value Edition users can now enjoy the core hardware and software features, as root access is now available for the device. Simply follow the steps below.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9515 Value Edition Running I9515XXU1BOE3 Firmware
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the phone is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
Congrats, you have successfully rooted your Samsung S4 I9515 VE running the latest Android build number. You now have a fully rooted phone with working recovery. In case you find any issues, feel free to let us know.