If you have flashed TWRP on your Redmi 5 Plus, you can safely return stock Mi recovery to your phone. By doing so, however, you will be removing TWRP Recovery from your phone. Check out the rest of this guide for instructions on how to go back to stock Mi recovery on your Redmi 5 Plus.
This guide is compatible with Redmi 5 PLUS “Vince” Android 8.1.0 Oreo only. Do not try it on any other device or variant.
How to Install Stock Mi Recovery for Redmi 5 Plus
- Download Stock Mi Recovery Redmi 5 Plus. Extract if in case a zip file
- Place the recovery.img file on your phone (preferably somewhere that is easy to remember)
- Switch off your device and boot into TWRP mode by pressing Power + Volume UP simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Press install and then tap on Install Image in the bottom corner
- Find the file, press it, and then select Recovery
- Finally, tap on Swipe to Confirm Flash
So that’s how you remove TWRP recovery by replacing it with Mi recovery Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus. Hope you find the tips and guide shared above helpful.