Korea smartphone maker Samsung’s latest smartphone on indian market features Android v4.2.4 KitKat operating system with octa core (quad 1.8GHz + quad 1.3GHz) processor and a 4.7 inch screen. The Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y has an 1860mAh battery, 2GB of RAM, and Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 16M color support.
We are presenting you a very easy and beginner friendly guide to root your Samsung GALAXY Alpha SM-850Y which will help you to boost perfomance. In the following guide we have put together all the stps you need to perform to get the root access to your device.
Follow the steps to gain root on your device. It shouldn’t take too long to root your device.
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the phone is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
If you want to check whether your Samsung GALAXY Alpha SM-850Y has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. KingUser and Purify app has been installed on your phone. If the KingUser app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.