Do you want to Root Motorola DROID 2? If yes then you are at the best place. As we have got the best and easy tutorial to Root/UnRoot DROID 2.
The Motorola Droid 2 A955 is an update to the Droid, and it sports a faster processor, mobile Wi-Fi hotspot feature, Adobe Flash, and wireless video output via DLNA. Other features of this CDMA Android smartphone include slide-out QWERTY keyboard, large touch screen, GPS navigation with full turn-by-turn directions, compass, 5-megapixel auto-focus camera with video capture, WiFi, 3.5mm audio jack and dual-mic noise reduction.
When you root your phone you can remove any apps that were pre-installed on your device. While you couldn’t have done this normally, now you can remove all of those bloated apps that did nothing take up space and slow down your device. Memory is always precious, so the less taken up by useless software the better.
Framaroot is a one-click app which you can use to root your Motorola DROID 2 A955 without making use of Computer. Yes, within a few steps (shared below), you can have your Android rooted.
Root Motorola DROID 2 A955 Using Framaroot
- Download the Framaroot APK to your DROID 2 device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the Motorola phones.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Gimli” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Now after your device reboots, Motorola DROID 2 should be now rooted successfully.
Rooting process is now complete. Whenever an app or operation needs root access, a prompt requesting Super-User access appears on-screen. You can now opt to either give or deny access.