Do you want to Root Motorola DROID 2? If yes then you are at the best place. As we have got the best and easy tutorial to Root/UnRoot DROID 2.
Here is how we can unroot an Motorola DROID 2 A955 easily.
- Download the Framaroot APK to your DROID 2 device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the Motorola phones.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Gimli” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Now after your device reboots, Motorola DROID 2 should be now rooted successfully.
Rooting process is now complete. Whenever an app or operation needs root access, a prompt requesting Super-User access appears on-screen. You can now opt to either give or deny access.