Rooting your Huawei Ascend G500 Pro U8836D will give you further privileges that some apps may require, such as screenshot apps and system backup apps. It’s very easy to root your Ascend G500.If you are looking for an easy guide to root this device and extend its capabilities, you are in just the right place.
You’ve probably heard of Tasker, the awesome app that automates just about anything on your phone. You don’t need to root your phone to use it, but if you’re rooted, it can do a whole lot more. Certain tasks, like toggling 3G, GPS, changing CPU speed, turning the screen on, and others require root access. So, if you want to get the full benefit of an app like Tasker, you’ll definitely want to root your phone. For more automation inspiration, check out your best Tasker actions, as well as our most recently featured Tasker tricks.
Disclaimer: Just be sure you do your research well and be careful if you decide to unlock your phone’s full potential by rooting. As mentioned above, these procedures can void your warranty and/or brick your handset. No one but you will be responsible, should it come to that.
New Method: Root Huawei Ascend G500 Using Kingroot
- Kingroot 5.2.0 (latest version)
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Old Method: Root Using Framaroot
- Download the Framaroot APK to your Ascend G500 device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the Huawei phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Boromir” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Now after your device reboots, Ascend G500 should be now rooted successfully.
Congratulations!! Your Huawei Ascend G500 is now rooted. Enjoy the joys of a rooted Android device,and welcome to the dark side