The Lenovo A7-50 A3500 is the latest android phablet which comes one of the competitive list of specs and features. There are many features in this but we all know the full use of any device can only be achieved after rooting it so for all those who wanted to make the most out of Lenovo A7-50 A3500 can now root the device in the simplest way.
Rooting your android devices (phones) is defined as the jail-breaking of the operating system so that you can able to access the system entirely and can customize the phone as per you. Though maximum times experts warn you from rooting your devices if proper care is taken when you have a whole new world in front of yourself with your android device in your hand.
We all know that once the device is rooted, it can then be installed with the custom ROM firmware and not just that as one can also install the apps which need the root access.
Root Lenovo A7-50 A3500 Without PC
- Download Kingroot from here.
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
To check on whether your phone has rooted successfully or not, download “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store and check on whether your device has been rooted or not.