With Rooting you can use special programs and scripts on it which need to have special administrator permission like changing the clock speed of your phone’s CPU or installing a custom ROM. Here is an easy step by step guide to root Motorola Milestone 2 mobile phone.
Rooting your phone you may void your warranty. But you can always unroot it.
Here are my step by step instructions to root your Motorola Milestone 2 effortlessly. Read the page attentively before rushing away to follow the procedure.
Old Method : Root With Framaroot
The app, however, only works with devices running Android 4.0 and above. It is also important to note that FRAMAROOT doesn’t work with some of the newer Android smartphones that are available in the market today.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Milestone 2.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gimli, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After the restart, you will see the root permission granter app , i.e SuperUser app (SU app). This app will grant other apps root access.
New Method: Root With KingRoot
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your G Flex smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your LG G Flex.
Now that you’re rooted, don’t forget to install a custom recovery so that you can flash ROMs, mods, and more.