How Root Prestigio Multiphone 4500 DUO. Also there are lots of custom roms, themes , mods, if you want to increase your device performance & to enjoy those themes- then you have to root Multiphone 4500 DUO. Rooting your Multiphone 4500 DUO is a fairly simple process.
Rooting Prestigio Multiphone 4500 DUO without a PC
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your Prestigio Multiphone 4500 DUO.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- After these files are installed, reboot your device.
- Once the rooting is done, the Prestigio Multiphone 4500 DUO would boot up and you will have a rooted device in your hands.
After all the steps are completed, you have full root access, and are able to add custom ROMs, mods, and root apps to your heart’s content. Happy rooting!
How To Unroot Prestigio Multiphone 4500 DUO
Open Framaroot app and Select an action to execute after root as “UNROOT“.
Then Select an exploit in the list above to potentially root your Device as “Boromir” and your phone will be rebooted within a fraction. Also, wait for the “Unroot done” message to confirm your status.