The best thing you can do is to root the Mywigo Wings GII – not because the Wings GII isn’t a good smartphone, but because rooting opens up so many doors. But to do so, you need to know how to root the Mywigo Wings GII.
Rooting allows you to overclock the CPU, which will make your phone run faster. There are some risks associated with this action as well, one of them being that your phone’s lifespan will decrease in some cases.
Have a Wings GII that you want to get a little more out of? This guide will teach you exactly how you can root your smartphone! Thanks to the Android developer who goes by the name alephzain for rooting the Mywigo Wings GII.
Rooting Android phones means that you will no longer be eligible for your phone’s warranty, even if you just bought it. This happens because, while rooting is not illegal, it still interferes with the way in which Android has designed the phone to work. Some phones can be un-rooted, but not all of them!
Root Mywigo Wings GII using Kingroot
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Wings GII, install it just like any other app.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Mywigo Wings GII.
- Once your device restarts, check that ‘SuperSU’ App is installed which confirms that your device is rooted now.
Now you know how to root the Mywigo Wings GII smartphone. The rooting process for all Mywigo devices is more or less the same these days. All you need to be careful about is the model number of your device and make sure the files you download are for your smartphone model.