If you wanna increase the performance or install a custom rom and enjoy your THL W8s a little longer, you need to root it. This guide will show you a step by step procedure on how to Root THL W8s and how to Unroot it.
By the time you buy a new Android device, it comes with dozens of crapware and bloatware apps pre-loaded. Those apps take up your valuable storage space, in some cases, they run in the background stealing away performance and battery life from your device.
If you do not root your device, it is beyond your control to uninstall these apps. Manufacturers and carriers disable the “uninstall” function, which means all of these apps will stay in your device although you never use these apps.
Fortunately, rooting Android with KingoRoot will make it possible for you to uninstall the pre-loaded crapware. Deleting the crapware can unfreeze your space and improve your performance.
Any user who has got an Android device, with Android 2.2 will be able to use Framaroot application and receive root access. To gain root access, the FramaRoot app should be downloaded to the Android device. After downloading,
To use Framaroot and root the device or experience the other features offered by it, a person will need to install this app on the device. Following indicates the steps that should be followed when installing Framaroot APK.
Root THL W8s via Framaroot
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your THL W8s.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- After your phone boots back, Now you have successfully rooted your THL W8s and can now have full access to system level files on your device.
How to Unroot THL W8s :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your device have been Unroot