I had promised you to write down this article to help you root your LG P970 Optimus Black. So let’s begin! By-the-way in this method you don’t need to download anything or to you also don’t need a computer just your phone.
The LG Optimus Black’s 4-inch capacitive NOVA display screen is as bright as an AMOLED – reaching up to 700cd/m2 – but with increased battery efficiency, thanks to “luminance reduction technology”. The 480 x 800p display is indeed beautifully bright and clear, perfectly fine indoors or out.
This is a sleek handset which packs an impressive 2MP front-facing camera plus a 5MP auto-focus-tons-of-toggling-fun camera with LED flash on the back.
So if you are interested in rooting your LG P970 to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions and to get the most out of it. Here’s a detailed guide to root LG P970 using Framaroot. This rooting method is safe and easiest to root your LG P970.
Root your LG P970 Optimus Black using simple step wise step procedure available here.
How To Root LG P970 Using Framaroot
- Download the Framaroot APK to your LG P970 device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the LG P970 Phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Gimli” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Now after your device reboots, Optimus Black should be now rooted successfully.
Your LG P970 Optimus Black is rooted now. Go and thank alephzain for creating such a wonderful tool.