Rooting the Samsung Galaxy A7 is most commonly done via the Kingroot by Kingroot Studio. The KingRoot application is incredibly popular and the team out of China is constantly upgrading the tool to be compatible with more devices. You should have no problem getting your Samsung Galaxy A7 device rooted using this same tool.
There is plenty of upside with having a device that doesn’t have root access and we don’t think root access is for everyone. Irrespective of that, there is plenty of upside to root your Samsung Galaxy A7 as long as you are an advanced Android user and know what you are doing.
These are the instructions to root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop:
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.1
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After KingRoot finishes what it’s doing on your Galaxy A7 you’ll have root!
You can check the guide worked by installing the root checker application from the Google Play Store. Keep the root checker application on your device for whenever you need to use it in future. Just tap and open the app and agree with any updates the app requests and it will soon let you know if your device is rooted.