So you are here because you want to Root Xperia Z2, So lets not waste any further time and just start with Rooting your Xperia Z2. Rooting enables users to install custom ROMs or third party apps of their choice and also perform tweaks in the settings to improve the device’s performance.
- Rooting your phone will void your warranty. We at Jellydroid are not responsible for anything happens to your phone. We only provide the guide, so if you want to do it perform at your own risk.
- As for others who say their antivirus software shows this tool to be a virus, all root tools will show up as a virus when scanned as they attempt to bypass androids built in security to gain root access.
So you have got a Green Xperia Z2. Now it’s time to root it to explore the full glory of android and get root access. Follow the below guide to root your device.
How to root your Xperia Z2 Without Computer.
- Download the rooting package to your phone. Once done, install the kingroot.apk on your device.
- Next, open the app. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish and Reboot your phone!.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Sony Xperia Z2. Open the app drawer of the phone and look for KingUser app. To ensure the root method is installed and working properly, install Root Checker app, available to download from Google Play Store.
We hope none of the steps posed a challenge and that you were able to root your Sony Xperia Z2 without any hiccups.