Blade X3 is a smart and stylish android smart phone released by ZTE. The device is powered by Mediatek MT6735P 1.0 GHz quad-core processor and possess 1 GB RAM. ZTE Blade X3 is running on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS. But although you have all those facilities you are limited to a certain boundary for not exceeding the customization of the device. By default, you can only change the settings that you are allowed to access and you can’t have the best experience in customization of android device.
Rooting ZTE Blade X3 is of great importance, that is, there are lots of benefits from rooting your ZTE Blade X3 device. Benefits like;
-Running of Special Apps on your smartphone
-Easy Installation of Custom ROMs on your smartphone
-Free or Improved internal storage of your device and many more.
Understand that you are choosing to void the warranty agreements with the Lenovo K4 Note when you go ahead with this guide. You can always unroot the K4 Note device and the warranty will start working again.
How to root the Blade X3 Without PC.
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.1
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After KingRoot finishes what it’s doing on your Blade X3 you’ll have root!
And that’s it you have successfully rooted your ZTE Blade X3. You can also confirm if your device is rooted by installing and running the Root Checker application.