If you are not getting rooting guides for your not so known ZTE V889M then here’s one working guide to root ZTE V889M.
Framaroot is a one click application that roots almost any android phone or device without the need of a Computer. With this app you can root almost any device with just one simple click. You just need to install this app and with a click, your device will be rooted.
Before We Begin:
– Know that rooting voids your warranty.
– A full backup of your ZTE should take place before you ever start the rooting process.
How To Root ZTE V889M Without PC
- Download The Framaroot app and Install the Framaroot tool .apk file you have downloaded earlier on your ZTE V889M. Enable the installation option from unknown sources if asked.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your tablet.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
- You should now see the super-user icon in your device’s app drawer. Your ZTE V889M device is now rooted.
To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful. You are always welcome to share your experience or errors in our comment box. If you are still confused, you can view screenshots at the end of this page.
Tell us how you like your new rooted ZTE V889M in the comments section below. If you are experiencing difficulties installing the root, tell us about your troubles.