The Easiest Way To Root ZTE Blade Q Maxi Without A Computer. ZTE Blade Q Maxi is running on the MT6572 processor with Mali-400 GPU. The phone has 1 GB RAM and 4 GB of internal storage which is expandable using microSD, up to 32 GB. The ZTE Blade Q Maxi runs on Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean) and all this is powered by a 2000 mAh battery.
The ZTE Blade Q Maxi has a 5.0 inches FWVGA, 480 x 854 pixels TFT LCD display with a pixel density of 196 ppi. Coming to cameras, it has a 5 MP rear camera and a VGA front camera for selfies. It has a microUSB port for data syncing and charging. There is a accelerometer sensor present on the ZTE Blade Q Maxi. It is a single SIM smartphone with support for 3G, Wi-Fi, FM Radio, Bluetooth and GPS too.
Have a ZTE Blade Q Maxi you’re looking to root? This guide will teach you exactly how you can root your device! In no time at all you’ll have root access on your ZTE Blade Q Maxi, which will open the door to endless possibilities.
Owners of ZTE Blade Q Maxi can now root their device on the latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean firmware, thanks to the release of Framaroot (one-click-root tool) by XDA Developers senior member, alephzain.
Warning: Rooting ZTE Blade Q Maxi will void device warranty, so do at your own RISK.
New Method Root ZTE Blade Q Maxi
- Kingroot 5.2.0 (latest version)
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Old Method Root ZTE Blade Q Maxi
- Download the Framaroot application from hereFramaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard and Install on your Blade Q Maxi.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Boromir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your device.
- Once your Phone is restarted, Search for SuperSU application on the Phone. If SuperSu exist on the Phone then it means you have successfully rooted your ZTE Blade Q Maxi.
So it was easy right ? Please show some love by sharing this guide & leaving a Thanks in comment section.