Have a ZTE Blade Q Maxi you’re looking to root? This guide will teach you exactly how you can root your device! In no time at all you’ll have root access on your ZTE Blade Q Maxi, which will open the door to endless possibilities.
Warning: Rooting ZTE Blade Q Maxi will void device warranty, so do at your own RISK.
How to Root ZTE Blade Q Maxi
- Download the Framaroot application from hereFramaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard and Install on your Blade Q Maxi.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Boromir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your device.
- Once your Phone is restarted, Search for SuperSU application on the Phone. If SuperSu exist on the Phone then it means you have successfully rooted your ZTE Blade Q Maxi.
So it was easy right ? Please show some love by sharing this guide & leaving a Thanks in comment section.