How To Root Wiko Ozzy Without Computer. The Wiko Ozzy mobile features a 3.5″ (8.89 cm) display with a screen resolution of 320 x 480 pixels and runs on Android v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system. The device is powered by Dual core, 1 GHz, ARM Cortex A7 processor paired with 512 MB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 1300 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 2 MP camera . Other sensors include Accelerometer. On board storage is at 4 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 32 GB.
If you so happen to own this device and wants to tweak it a little, then we would recommend you to root the device as it’ll allow you to install custom ROMs and other root-only apps on it. Thanks to alephzain from XDA, there’s an easy program to help with this process in a few short steps. Here’s how.
Framaroot is very special due to its ability to root your device without the use of a computer. Moreover, 90% of the Android device rooting is successful with Framaroot. By rooting an Android device, you can enjoy unlimited customization of your device. All you need to know about Framaroot will be here. So, cope with this where you’ll be able to root your Android device without any barrier with Framaroot.
How To Root Wiko Ozzy Using FRamaroot
- Download The Framaroot app and Install the Framaroot tool .apk file you have downloaded earlier on your Wiko Ozzy. Enable the installation option from unknown sources if asked.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
- You should now see the super-user icon in your device’s app drawer. Your Wiko Ozzy device is now rooted.