If you so happen to own this device and wants to tweak it a little, then we would recommend you to root the device as it’ll allow you to install custom ROMs and other root-only apps on it. Thanks to alephzain from XDA, there’s an easy program to help with this process in a few short steps. Here’s how.
- Download The Framaroot app and Install the Framaroot tool .apk file you have downloaded earlier on your Wiko Ozzy. Enable the installation option from unknown sources if asked.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
- You should now see the super-user icon in your device’s app drawer. Your Wiko Ozzy device is now rooted.