This Is the Best Way to Root Your Wiko Darkside. Many people root their smartphones just to instal custom ROMs on it like Cyanogen Mod ROM and many more. Installing a custom ROM allows users to change how their smartphone UI looks and feels along with getting a more up-to-date software version. Various Custom ROMs are available in the market with different looks and functionalities. Users can select the features and look they want and then simply choose and install that ROM.
If you need to root or unroot your Wiko Darkside smartphone without long procedure and without pc, now its possible. This root guide need not use any computer help. So that you can do everything using your phone.
Some manufacturers or carriers will void your warranty if you root your device, so it is worth keeping in mind that you can always unroot. If you need to send the device back for repair, simply flash the software backup you made and it’ll be good as new.
Steps to Root Wiko Darkside.
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
That’s it. You are successfully done with the rooting of Wiko Darkside. Don’t hesitate to hit the comment section, in case you face any problem. We are here to help you. So ask your questions (if any) via the comments below.
How To Unroot
Open Kingroot, go to Settings – Uninstall Kingroot. Click to Continue