After the Darkfull, we all know that the best and the cheapest phone in the whole Wiko series is WIKO DARKMOON. It possess some authentic features like Dual-SIM, runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, powered by the 1,3 GHz Cortex A7 Quad-Core CPU with 1 MB RAM and much more.
We are not here to discuss the features, but apart of that we incorporate some more features by rooting your device. Own this Smartphone? Then for you only, here is the guide on “How to root Wiko Darkmoon“.
Kingroot is an app to root your Android device which supports any android device. Whether your device is with high-security background or not, Kingroot is successful with any device. By following the simple procedure of Kingroot apk, you can root your Android device very easily. So that, you can enjoy the unlocked features of a rooted device.
Warning: Rooting your device voids any warranty it may possess and developers are not responsible for any damages or warranty issues on your device. Rooting any device is at the owner’s risk.
Root Wiko Darkmoon via Kingroot
- Download Kingroot from here.
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Root Wiko Darkmoon via Framaroot
- Download the Framaroot application from here Framaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard & Install on your Wiko Darkmoon.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Barahir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your devices.
Congratulations! Your Wiko Darkmoon has been rooted successfully. Let us know if you have any queries with you, we will deal with the same and try to find a working solution for the same.