After the Darkfull, we all know that the best and the cheapest phone in the whole Wiko series is WIKO DARKMOON. It possess some authentic features like Dual-SIM, runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, powered by the 1,3 GHz Cortex A7 Quad-Core CPU with 1 MB RAM and much more. We are not here to discuss the features, but apart of that we incorporate some more features by rooting your device. Own this Smartphone? Then for you only, here is the guide on “How to root Wiko Darkmoon“.
Warning: Rooting your device voids any warranty it may possess and developers are not responsible for any damages or warranty issues on your device. Rooting any device is at the owner’s risk.
- Download the Framaroot application from here Framaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard & Install on your Wiko Darkmoon.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Barahir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your devices.
Congratulations! Your Wiko Darkmoon has been rooted successfully. Let us know if you have any queries with you, we will deal with the same and try to find a working solution for the same.