Here is a full guide on how to root THL T5 with the latest JB firmware installed on it. THL T5 comes with Android 4.2.2 Jellybean on it and it isn’t difficult anymore to gain root access on this smartphone, all thanks to developer framaroot, alephzain.
We or the developers are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device. We don’t have you on gun point to try out this tutorial
How To Root THL T5
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your THL T5.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your smartphone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Barahir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot your devices
- Your device is now successfully rooted. Check your device and find out SuperSU icon, which is the mark of a successful ROOT.
That’s it! Your THL T5 has now been rooted. Check for the SuperSU app in your apps list to verify.
To make sure you have correctly installed the above root method and it’s working, verify with Root Checker as given in the link.