Here is a full guide on how to root THL T5 with the latest Jellybean firmware installed on it. THL T5 comes with Android 4.2.2 Jellybean on it and it isn’t difficult anymore to gain root access on this smartphone, all thanks to developer framaroot, alephzain.
THL T5 is a Dual-SIM smartphone with HSDPA+ support for both cards. Together with the latest Quad-Core MT6572 @1.3Ghz processor, 1GB of RAM and a rich IPS display of 4.7 inches QHD 960×540 this Dual-SIM smartphone will offer you mobility in everything you want to do when far from your personal computer, be it watching a movie, answering e-mails, consulting your meetings and anniversaries calendar or reading the latest news.
THL T5 uses the latest version of the operating system developed by Google, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. With an IPS display of 4.7 inches QHD and a thickness of only 8.6 mm this smartphone will always be ready to make your life easier.
Rooting opens up a new realm of possibilities for your device. With a rooted device, you can install apps from Google Play that allow for even deeper customization.
How To Root THL T5
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your THL T5.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your smartphone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Barahir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot your devices
- Your device is now successfully rooted. Check your device and find out SuperSU icon, which is the mark of a successful ROOT.
That’s it! Your THL T5 has now been rooted. Check for the SuperSU app in your apps list to verify.
To make sure you have correctly installed the above root method and it’s working, verify with Root Checker as given in the link.