If you want to love your Galaxy S3 a little bit more, maybe you should root it. Rooting is the process of gaining root access on a device, which will allow you to access the entire Android system and alter the device as you see fit. Some of the popular mods you can perform after rooting include removing bloatware, undervolting the device to gain battery life, and much more! If you’re feeling up to it, here’s how to gain root access on the Galaxy S3.
Rooting will void your phone Warranty. We are not responsible if anything happens to your phone.
How to root the Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III on Android 4.3 Jellybean Without PC.
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.1
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After KingRoot finishes what it’s doing on your Galaxy S3 you’ll have root!
So, this is the most simplest guide on How to root Samsung Galaxy S3. If you encounter any problem while rooting your device, then put your problem/queries below via comments and we will surely help you! Happy Rooting.