Quite a while back we covered a rooting guide for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro SM-T900 on Kitkat. The device itself boasted some really impressive hardware specs but found itself ignored from that point onwards. No custom ROMs, lack of custom recoveries, so much so that users had almost lost hope. Luckily, it wasn’t all too bad for the Tab Pro SM-T900 as a solution to root the device running Kitkat 4.4.4 was made available.
Jellydroid.com reminds its readers that it will not be held liable for any damage to the device. Before performing the root, users are advised to ensure that their devices meet follwoing requirements.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro SM-T900 users, who wish to root their devices using the easy rooting toolkit, may follow our step-by-step guide.
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the phone is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
All done, when the device boots back up, you should have root access on your SM-T900 running Android 4.4 Kitkat. To verify whether root has been achieved or not, download and install Root Checker form the Play Store.