Multipad Muze 5001 (3G) users are in for a double delight, as Jellydroid brings to you a step-by-step guide to root the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat official firmware via KingRoot, following another recent guide to install the same manually.
Rooting a device is essential for removing the OEM restrictions on it, as well as to enable access to third-party apps, custom ROMs, and system tweaks for optimum device performance.
So here we take you through complete guidance on Kingroot which is going to lead you to the best one-click root. But , you should be agreed to get parted with the device’s warranty. So the whole responsibility of the master root process should take at your own whereas no party going to hold the responsibility if anything goes wrong.
Guide on how to root the Prestigio Multipad Muze 5001 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Prestigio Multipad Muze 5001.
Prestigio Multipad Muze 5001 (3G) tablet is now rooted on the official Android 4.4 Kitkat firmware. It is now possible to install any app that requires root permission. Alternately, download and install Root Checker app from Google Play Store to confirm the root status of the device.