Rooting the Polaroid PRO400B Onyx will bring many privileges like removing the useless apps also known as bloatware, overclocking the processor, installing root apps and much more, in the future there will be custom roms available for this device Too!
Note : Rooting voids warranty! We are not responsible for any damage caused to the device though this is the safest method to root Polaroid PRO400B Onyx.
How to Root Polaroid PRO400B Onyx – The Easy Way
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Polaroid PRO400B Onyx, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Reboot the device!
Your Polaroid PRO400B Onyx device should now be rooted. Enjoy! In case you have any query or problem let us know. Also, do not forget to share your experience with us. Cheers!