This is a root tutorial of Overmax Solution 7 III. In this guide you will find all steps with image, therefore it is a safe and easy method of rooting your Overmax Solution 7 III without a PC.
The Overmax Solution 7 III is powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor. It has 7.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280x800pixels Resolution with 16M colors. This tablet runs on Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and it has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage.
Rooting opens up a new realm of possibilities for your device. With a rooted device, you can install apps from Google Play that allow for even deeper customization. You can also flash custom ROMs (operating systems) like AOKP and Firefox OS that can completely change your Android experience, as well as install two totally different systems, and even mods like the Google Camera.
How To Root Overmax Solution 7 III
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your tablet, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your tablet.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.(If you get a message that says “Failed …” Try Boromir exploit)
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
- Voila! Your Overmax Solution 7 III is now rooted.
Congratulations and welcome aboard. You are now rooted.
You can now download root-only apps as well as custom recoveries that you can use to customize your device beyond your wildest dreams. Check back soon for easy tutorials and for the fun to really begin.