So you have a brand new, shiny Oppo N1 and you want to root it. No worries, because this guide shows you exactly how to do that!. You can do lot of interesting stuffs like backup applications and data with Titanium Backup, remove advertisements, improve user experience with custom modification… Thanks to Jcase from XDA.
Rooting your phone will definitely void its warranty.
Follow the steps below to get your Oppo N1 rooted:
- Download and install Oppown-build3.apk to your Oppo N1.
- Run the installed app on your device. Wait for about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Now on your device, Install SuperSU app from the Google Play Store.
- Open SuperSU to make sure that you now have root access.
- Download Terminal Emulator From Play Store.
- Finally run the Android Terminal Emulator and Enter the following commands:
adb uninstall com.qualcomm.privinit
Enjoy your rooted Oppo N1