If you haven’t already gained toot access on yourMODECOM XINO Z25 X2 but are worried about a complicated process then this easy one-click root is what you have been waiting for. Keep reading for easy steps how to root MODECOM XINO Z25 X2.
Follow these simple steps to ROOT your XINO Z25 X2 Android smartphone.
At the moment, this is a simple howto to get root on the MODECOM XINO Z25 X2
- The first step you need to take before downloading and installing Framaroot on your Android phone is to head in to the Settings on your Android device and do the following:
Settings > Security > Check “Unknown Sources”
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your smartphone, install it just like any other app.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your XINO Z25 X2.
- Once your device restarts, check that ‘SuperSU’ App is installed which confirms that your device is rooted now.
Let us know what root apps you use/plan to use with your rooted phone. Our favourites are Greenify, Titanium backup and of course, Tasker!