LG Spirit on the v5.0.1 Lollipop OS with custom UX UI, but users who are interested in rooting can unlock their device using the Kingroot-Root application tool.
Rooting the HTC One will allow users to install apps that require root permission whereas with the help of the CWM recovery users can install custom ROM, root their devices, create Nandroid backup, restore the phone set up and install various system tweaks. Though users get more control over the smartphone, the company warranty will be void and will no longer be liable for future updates [warranty can be restored by flashing the device with stock-ROM].
Here is the step by step guide on rooting LG Spirit H422:
- Download KingRoot 4.8.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your phone is now rooted.
Check the root access status on the device by downloading the Root Check at the Google Play Store.