Do you want to Root LG Optimus G E977?…It is expected that after rooting this device user may enjoy the incredible features such as freedom to install the apps, flash recovery, custom ROM etc. So today in this I will explain you How to Root LG Optimus G E977 easily.
Before we begin, we should know what rooting is ? Actually rooting is a process of that allows you to access your mobile phone function deeply. Like any software isn’t installing in your mobile phone but you need that software badly in this case if your mobile phone is rooted, you can easily install that software on your mobile phone. It’s like a jailbreaker for your mobile phone. Now let’s talk about pros and cons of rooting.
While most of the above benefits have been largely cosmetic or convenience-based, this one is a more practical benefit. Rooting Android helps unlock the full potential of your phone. You can use apps like Greenify to close useless applications automatically, effectively improving your device performance. But it does need root access to do that.
Here is a quick method to Root LG Optimus G E977!..Simply follow the instructions below.
Method 1: KingRoot APK
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- KingRoot app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks KingRoot installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your Optimus G E977 smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your LG Optimus G E977.
Method 2: Using Kingo Root ApK
- First download KingoRoot on your Android mobile phone from below.
- Download Kingo Root App Install and launch KingoRoot.
- Press “One Click Root” on the main interface. Wait a few seconds until the result appear.
- Wait for the result, succeeded or failed. Try a few more times for different rooting methods if failed. That’s it, You are done .
Hope you enjoyed the article if this method not worked for you let me know I will publish another method of rooting the device.