Right down below are the popular root guides that are available for the LG Marquee LS855. Rooting allows you to obtain super user access to your Android device so you can install apps and roms that you could not normally do.
Alepzhain’s Framaroot exploit made rooting the Marquee LS855 so easy that it was almost unreasonable not to try it out—even for the first-timers out there. This, of course, meant that folks who didn’t truly need root for their usage went ahead and got Superuser privileges anyway.
Maybe you just wanted to uninstall a few bloatware apps, and after that, you decided you don’t need root anymore. Or maybe you need to return your device to the manufacturer for warranty purposes. Whatever the reason, it’s almost as easy to unroot as it was to root in the first place, and we’ve got you covered here.
Framaroot is a simple Android rooting app that lets you root your Android smartphone with no requirement of PC or Laptops. Yes, within a few steps (shared below), you can have your LS855 rooted.
Root Marquee LS855 without PC using Framaroot
- Download the Framaroot APK to your LG Marquee device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the LG phones.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Gimli” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Now after your device reboots, To confirm, check the menu and look if superuser app has installed. Violaaa. I’m sure, you got root.
With the simple guidelines given by this app you can carry out your task very easily. No need to hassle with too many clicks to make your work done.
Just like always, if you hit a snag and need a helping hand, feel free to talk to us in the comments below. We love to help.