The Letv Le One Pro X800 comes with a 5.5 inch touchscreen display which is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor, along with a 4GB RAM and it runs on Android 5.0 lollipop operating system. So you are here because you want to Root Letv One Pro, So lets not waste any further time and just start with Rooting your Letv One Pro.
Rooting an Android device gives you root access or control over the software administrative commands of your smartphone or tablet. Rooting an Android device gives users the ability to make aesthetic changes by installing custom ROMs (modified versions of Android OS) and overcome the limitations placed on a device by phone carriers, such as pre-loaded apps. Tweaking the OS on your device to fit your needs can free up memory space, optimize your phone’s speed and possibly save battery life.
This article is about guide to root your Letv Le One Pro X800 easy and fast.
- Download the rooting package to your phone. Once done, install the kingroot.apk on your device.
- Next, open the app. Click “Try Root” or “Start Root”
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish and Reboot your phone!.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Letv Le One Pro X800. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser. This is the proof of a rooted device.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted Letv Le One Pro X800 smartphone. If you face any challenges while following this tutorial, do let me know using the comments section below.