The Colossus II comes with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. And the main feature is, it comes with 5.3 inch capable to display 1280 × 720 pixels resolution. And the phone has comes with 8 Mega Pixel primary camera with LED flash capable to record 1080p HD videos and also have a 2 Mega Pixel secondary camera.
In this tutorial we will show you how to root your Inco Colossus II with the help of the Framaroot App.
How To Root Inco Colossus II Easily Without Computer
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Colossus II, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
This Rooting guide should root your Inco Colossus II successfully and will give you root access. Do lets us know whether it worked or not and don’t forget to share this with your mates.