Gigabyte made a lot of news in the year 2013. The reason? Gigabyte launched a spree of mobiles catering to different price categories. So, you have decided to root your phone, eh? If you are reading this just to gauge the difficulty level of the procedure, then let me tell you, it is a very easy procedure.
For Android newbies, and those who want to know more about rooting, check out these posts:
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Wings GII, install it just like any other app.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your BLU Advance 4.0.
- Once your device restarts, check that ‘SuperSU’ App is installed which confirms that your device is rooted now.
If you face any problems during the rooting procedure (the procedure is really simple, we don’t expect people to face any hiccup. But still.), feel free to place a comment below and we shall try to respond to your query and help you out of any situation that you manage to get your smartphone into.