The Doogee Voyager DG300 android smartphone is comes with 5.0 MP back view camera and 2.0MP front camera, 4GB ROM and 512 MB RAM and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. After rooting with the help of steps provided in this tutorial, the phone is working good. You can root Doogee Voyager DG300 running Android 4.2.2 Jellybean with this Guide.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to this tutorial. And also keep in mind rooting will void your mobile’s warranty.
- Download The Framaroot app and Install the Framaroot tool .apk file you have downloaded earlier on your Hotwind DG200. Enable the installation option from unknown sources if asked.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
- After rebooting your phone, check SuperSU App is installed or not. If the app is installed your phone was rooted correctly. Now you successfully!!