The Doogee Voyager DG300 android smartphone is comes with 5.0 MP back view camera and 2.0MP front camera, 4GB ROM and 512 MB RAM and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. After rooting with the help of steps provided in this tutorial, the phone is working good. You can root Doogee Voyager DG300 running Android 4.2.2 Jellybean with this Guide.
Rooting android device gives you total control over the entire Android system. You can use and download all the blocked features and tools, but this power comes with some risks.
You can do a lot of things to speed up your phone and boost its battery life without rooting, but with root—as always—you have even more power. For example, with an app like SetCPU you can overclock your phone for better performance, or underclock it for better battery life. You can also use an app like Greenify to automatically hibernate apps you aren’t using—perfect for those apps that always want to run in the background when you’re not looking.
We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to this tutorial. And also keep in mind rooting will void your mobile’s warranty.
How To Root Doogee Voyager DG300 Without PC
- Download The Framaroot app and Install the Framaroot tool .apk file you have downloaded earlier on your Hotwind DG200. Enable the installation option from unknown sources if asked.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
- After rebooting your phone, check SuperSU App is installed or not. If the app is installed your phone was rooted correctly. Now you successfully!!
If you are facing any problem while implementing then please comment in comment box , I’ll try my best to come to you as soon as possible with genuine and satisfying answer.