Are you searching for a method to Root DOOGEE Collo DG100 and found nothing. Then this guide is for you in this guide we will show you a detailed method How to DOOGEE Collo DG100. So what you waiting for lets dive into the article.
Process to Root DOOGEE Collo DG100:
- Download Framaroot 1.9.2. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Collo DG100, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir” or “Boromir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
Congratulations! You have successfully Rooted your DOOGEE Collo DG100 with the easiest way available!
If this rooting guide worked for you then please leave a comment below, this will help the fellow DG100 users.Happy Rooting 🙂