Are you searching for a method to Root DOOGEE Collo DG100 and found nothing. Then this guide is for you in this guide we will show you a detailed method How to DOOGEE Collo DG100. So what you waiting for lets dive into the article.
By following the rooting tutorial given here, you can able to root Collo DG100 smartphone without using a computer. Once the device is rooted, you can be able to install custom recoveries, remove unwanted pre-installed applications, install custom-built Android apps, etc.
Method 1: Root DOOGEE Collo DG100 Using FRamaroot (old method)
- Download Framaroot 1.9.2. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Collo DG100, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir” or “Boromir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
Method 2: Root Using KingRoot (new method)
Naturally, after making the decision to root your phone for the first time, your next order of business is most likely finding the method that will allow you to get through this process with the most ease. Or perhaps you are pressed for time, and want one of the fastest methods. Either way, you can get your needs met by using a program like KingRoot.
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your DOOGEE Collo DG100 smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted yourDOOGEE Collo DG100.
Congratulations! You have successfully Rooted your DOOGEE Collo DG100 with the easiest way available!
If this rooting guide worked for you then please leave a comment below, this will help the fellow DG100 users.Happy Rooting 🙂