Hello friends. In this guide, we’ll be rooting the ConCorde SmartPhone 5700. This will allow us to install custom ROMs which offer a different Android experience, install root-only apps that provide more advanced functionality, as well as perform easier backups of our phone.
Rooting is the process in which a user gains full access to the previously restricted features, settings, and performance levels. In other words, the user gets access to the root of the operating system and can make fundamental changes.
Once rooted you can have one of the hundreds of custom ROMs available that will allow them to do a wide variety of functions. Including speeding up the processor and giving the phone a completely new and different feel.
But once you root your phone, the manufacturer’s warranty becomes void. Should any problem develop, even if not caused by the rooting, it will be a waste of time trying to claim warranty cover for the damages.
Method 1 : Root Using Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Charmpin G7, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your ConCorde SmartPhone 5700.
Method 2: Root Using Kingo Root
- First download KingoRoot on your Android mobile phone from below.
- KingRoot app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks KingRoot installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Kingo Root will be installed on your LG G Flex smartphone. Tap on Open to open Kingo Root app.
- Press “One Click Root” on the main interface. Wait a few seconds until the result appear.
- Wait for the result, succeeded or failed. Try a few more times for different rooting methods if failed. That’s it, You are done .
If you successfully rooted your device with our rooting guide then please leave a comment below it will help other ConCorde SmartPhone 5700 users too! Happy Rooting!