Do you want to root your XOLO Q700? If yes, then go ahead and read our rooting tutorial in rooting XOLO Q700. It is very easy and it will just require a few steps.
Before going further let me tell you the most important thing first – Rooting Voids Warranty . Once you root your device you can unroot it anytime.
Ok, lets proceed on how to root XOLO Q700.
- Download the Framaroot APK to your XOLO Q700 device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the XOLO phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Boromir” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Now after your device reboots, XOLO Q700 should be now rooted successfully.
Now that you’ve successfully rooted the XOLO Q700, your phone is now free of restrictions and you can now modify it in every way that you want. You have to be more careful, though, since you now have access to system files and one wrong move could possibly make your phone useless.
Instructions to Unroot XOLO Q700 :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your XOLO Q700 have been Unroot