The following is the procedure to Root Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 in seconds and that too without PC. Just download the above requirment and follow the steps so the to easily and risk free root your Alcatel One Touch Pop C3.
There are a lot of third party apps out there you won’t find on the Google Play Store. These apps won’t work on your phone unless it’s rooted. Additionally, there are even some apps still in the Play Store that will only work properly with a rooted phone.
It doesn’t stop there, custom ROMs are all over the place just waiting to be taken advantage of with added functionality you would either never get in a first party app, or just builds upon an already existing app’s features.
Before You Start: As you probably already know, doing this will void your warranty.
Warning: It is recommended that you backup your One Touch Pop C3 data before continuing on the rooting process. Jellydroid is not responsible of any damages that may occur to your device while rooting or flashing recoveries.
Step by Step Rooting Instructions for Alcatel One Touch Pop C3
- Download the Framaroot application from hereFramaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard & Install on your smartphone.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Then Click on “Boromir”.And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Restart your Alcatel One Touch Pop C3.
Now you have root Alcatel One Touch Pop C3, and if you any problem in Rooting will be always here to help in the Comments.