Xiaomi Mi8 Lite has a very useful option to reset Android to its original state, which is known as, reset system to original factory settings. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Xiaomi Mi8 Lite.
The Xiaomi Mi8 Lite flaunts a 6.26 Inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and a pixel density of 403 ppi, which can provide a sharp and clear vision.
The phone is based upon the Snapdragon 660 chipset that supports an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2.2 GHz. For the graphics, there is an Adreno 512 GPU, which handle the efficiency of the processor and there is a 4GB RAM, which can provide smooth multitasking and gaming.
3 Methods to Reset Xiaomi Mi8 Lite
If your Xiaomi Mi8 Lite is misbehaving and initial solutions are not working, a full reset may be necessary. A hard reset can help resolve issues with your phone if it’s freezing or sluggish, or suffering from problems you can’t identify.
This process will wipe all the information of your phone; basically returns it just like the day you bought it. All of your apps, contacts, pictures, messages, everything will be deleted. This seems like the appropriate time to remind you to back up your phone.
Reset Screen Lock Xiaomi Mi8 Lite
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Xiaomi Mi8 Lite from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase Data option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Xiaomi Mi8 Lite.
Hard reset Xiaomi Mi8 Lite via Recovery
- Ensure that the Xiaomi Mi8 Lite is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Xiaomi logo.
- Then you will see the Mi recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe All Data by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- The phone will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Xiaomi Mi8 Lite via Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory reset).
- Tap Reset phone.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Xiaomi Mi8 Lite will automatically reset and reboot.
The Xiaomi Mi8 Lite is a smart choice for those who love extreme photography. The camera quality it offers allows to take still pictures and selfies even at low light conditions. The device performs well while running heavy games and applications simultaneously, thanks to the presence of an excellent configuration.
If you have any further questions about the solution or problem, feel free to talk to us in the comments below, I am sure we will prepare a solution for your problem. For other tips and tricks such as how to update Xiaomi Mi8 Lite, we will publish it soon.