In this tutorial you will find detailed instructions on how you can reset Xiaomi Mi5s Plus to its original configuration by using factory and hard reset feature.
The Xiaomi Mi5s Plus is powered by a Quad-Core processor setup Dual cluster Kryo 2×2.35GHz + 2×1.6GHz seated on Snapdragon 821 2.35GHz along with a 4GB ram. The graphics are powered by Adreno 530. It runs on the latest version of Android operating system Android 7.1 Nougat.
The Xiaomi Mi5s Plus has a stunning IPS LCD bezel-less display with a notch over the 5.7 Inch screen. The smartphone has got an amazing resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with a density of 386 ppi. The Xiaomi Mi5s Plus is provided with 3800 mAh Li-ion battery, which gives a decent battery backup to the users to perform all the tasks.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Xiaomi Mi5s Plus
The Xiaomi Mi5s Plus is a relatively new Android smartphone and has excellent software and hardware features. Whether you’re facing a bug after updating your your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus or seeing random glitches on your phone, you can solve most common issues by resetting your phone.
All your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus data will be deleted after resetting your phone, which is why you should make a complete backup of your phone.
Hard reset Xiaomi Mi5s Plus via Recovery
- Ensure that the Xiaomi Mi5s Plus is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
- Let all buttons go when the device shows a Xiaomi logo.
- Wait for this screen to change automatically.
- Use the Volume Down button to move the blue highlight to the option Wipe Data.
- Press the Confirm option.
- Use the Power button to select the Reboot System Now option from the Mi Recovery menu.
Factory reset Xiaomi Mi5s Plus from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Reset phone.
- Your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus will restart and begin the Factory Data Reset.
Reset Screen Lock Xiaomi Mi5s Plus
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Xiaomi Mi5s Plus from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus.
The Xiaomi Mi5s Plus comes with a number of power-packed features. The device holds a configuration set perfect for any and all games plus all the multitasking jobs to run smoothly. The cameras on the device are great for clicking pictures under any condition. Overall, the Xiaomi Mi5s Plus is a good option to go for.
Just like always, if you have suggestions, questions or concerns, feel free to type them out in the comment section. See you in the next article about how to flash Xiaomi Mi5s Plus.